Certificate for Music Educators (CME) (level 4, accredited by Trinity College London)
The Enact Music CME course is designed to accommodate music educators working in a variety of different settings. This includes:
- Instrumental music teachers
- Early years, primary and secondary school music teachers,
- Community musicians and workshop leaders,
- Professional musicians undertaking educational activities
- Music students/graduates studying for/have completed a BMus degree and are engaged in professional education work.
At Enact Music you will be supported by a team of music education specialists known for their professionalism, energy, enthusiasm and ability to draw the best out of each learner wherever you may live (within the UK) through a combination of mentoring, visits and online learning. This course is ideal for those who want to gain a nationally recognised qualification in a part-time, flexible, distance-learning setting. Intentions to enrol can be submitted at any time throughout the year.
For more information please read Enact Music CME Brochure
To apply please fill in Enact Music CME Application Form.
If you have queries or would like us to send you an application form, please email us on:
Continuous Professional Development courses
We offer a variety of Continuous Professional Development courses for professional musicians involved in education work. Our teacher training courses for 2018 will be posted here soon.